How To fit the CT CARBON MP style splitter to the BMW M3/M4 F80/F82/F83
- 3x M6 Bolts with Washers and Nuts
- 4x Self Tapping Screws
- 1x Double Sided Tape
- If you are fitting to a light coloured car, we would recommend applying some black vinyl along the back edge where the canards go.
- Apply the double sided tape along the edge of the canard, remove the red film and then push into place, ensuring you have pushed the canard as far back as possible to leave as little gap as possible.
- Once the canard is in place, use a 5mm drill bit to drill a hole in the place where it covers the OEM mounting hold for the under tray,
- Repeat on the other side.
- Refit the under-trays.
-Insert the bolts through the holed from the bottom, and hold the nut with a spanner to tighten the bolts to hold the splitter flush, start with the outside bolts and finish with the centre bolt.
- Refit the under trays.
Shop F80 M3 & F82/F83 M4 HERE
Watch Our YouTube fitting video here
PLEASE NOTE: This fitting guide offers only guidance for the self-installation of our products at your own risk, however, we always recommend a professional fitting at a reputable garage or Bodyshop. As such we do not accept any responsibility or liability for issues or damage encountered during self-installation.